In loving memory of our Brother Jeff Limburg. He passed away on September 15th 2007. Please enjoy the photos, and if you have some you want to share, please contact me.
Dear Daniel~ Thank you so much for posting these! I have never seen any of Jeff's art work before. He was very talented. I loved looking at some of the pictures as well. They brought back some fond memories of Jeff. I will try to dig some of my old photos out as well. Thanks again for sharing these and for taking the time to do all of these posts. Love, cuzin' helley
These photos are pen and pencil drawings - he would draw with a pen these maze like patterns then he would shade them in with colored pencils or pens... We have some paintings, but I don't know how to scan them with out having to pay a ton of money...
One day I will scan them, and then print a nice book and provide a DVD with the images, so you can have and print your own... One day - I can dream...
I miss that guy too much - it's crazy - I wish I would have started something like this for Wayne too... Maybe it's not too late... I'll talk to his friends about it.
2 comments:
Dear Daniel~ Thank you so much for posting these! I have never seen any of Jeff's art work before. He was very talented. I loved looking at some of the pictures as well. They brought back some fond memories of Jeff. I will try to dig some of my old photos out as well. Thanks again for sharing these and for taking the time to do all of these posts. Love, cuzin' helley
These photos are pen and pencil drawings - he would draw with a pen these maze like patterns then he would shade them in with colored pencils or pens... We have some paintings, but I don't know how to scan them with out having to pay a ton of money...
One day I will scan them, and then print a nice book and provide a DVD with the images, so you can have and print your own... One day - I can dream...
I miss that guy too much - it's crazy - I wish I would have started something like this for Wayne too... Maybe it's not too late... I'll talk to his friends about it.
Post a Comment