skip to main | skip to sidebar

Ffej Grubmil

In loving memory of our Brother Jeff Limburg. He passed away on September 15th 2007. Please enjoy the photos, and if you have some you want to share, please contact me.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

I can honestly say that I have met some of the coolest people in the world this year! I just wish I didn't have to say goodbye to one as well.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa
Posted by dan23dan23 at 10:27 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
  • The Daniel Limburg Family

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2008 (14)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2007 (17)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ▼  October (7)
      • Wake up the world! An angel is gone!
      • I can honestly say that I have met some of the coo...
      • The drum circle was awesome - I felt a burning in ...
      • Jeff's friends hang on to the 5% chance of him living
      •    
      • ffej in Oregon
      • My Brother Jeff
    • ►  September (1)

Contributors

  • Chris Pero
  • Ellis
  • Meherbani Kaur Khalsa
  • Superfrog
  • Tonia Z
  • Yrral
  • dan23dan23