Saturday, October 20, 2007

Wake up the world! An angel is gone!

Ffej, of course we all wish you were still here. But you can't be - so we will struggle to say good by, but we promise to laugh and find the humor you would have. Your wake was beautiful! I've never felt more love - or loved, so thanks for having such cool friends that welcomed your family and treated us better than family too. We never once fought, or pushed, or stuck our fingers in the largest piece of cake cause we were mad that someone else got it first.

I was finally able to sit down and listen to the music that reminded me most of you. All of your friends have their own artist that they shared with you, but for me it is the Butthole Surfers. We both started listening to them at the same time - you of course loved them way more than I did. But I loved them too, and annoyed my wife with them from time to time. But today 35 days after you left us, I turned on Hairway to Steven...

Thanks for changing my life. Thanks for loving me. Thanks for talking to me on the phone. Thanks for kicking my ass at Chess. Thanks for being kind to my kids. Connor said he missed you today. I love you!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: