In loving memory of our Brother Jeff Limburg. He passed away on September 15th 2007. Please enjoy the photos, and if you have some you want to share, please contact me.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
I love iPhones
Our friend Marco found this photo of Ffej helping my daughter Megan out of the tree in my mom's backyard. This photo dated June 11, 2004.
Dear Daniel, You probably do not remember me but I was a friend of Jeffrey's from Roosevelt. I was just talking with another person from high school about Jeff and googled him. Sadly I came upon your blog. My heart is sick with this news. My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Jeffrey was a rare person and I am happy that I had the chance to know him. I always felt he helped my get through high school and life in Roosevelt. Not only did we have the cool stuff in common like music, fashion, etc. but I think we thought a lot alike and I totally got his unique sense of humor - yes, warped I'd say! He and I wrote letters while he was on his mission in Japan and he told me some very funny stories. We saw each other a few times in the 1900s when he was still in Tustin and then in SLC, but over time we lost touch. I hope you don't mind me writing to you. Jeff was always very special to me. Don't worry about writing me back if you don't want to, but I just wanted you to know that I think about Jeff from time to time and always will. Adrienne
I totally remember you! I'm glad you found this (unfortunatly) Please contact me if you ever want to talk - I'm still healing and feel it's good to talk with old friends, especially those who understood Jeff and I. Feel free to email me at dmail.23@gmail.com Sorry I just noticed that someone had made a comment. Daniel
3 comments:
Dear Daniel, You probably do not remember me but I was a friend of Jeffrey's from Roosevelt. I was just talking with another person from high school about Jeff and googled him. Sadly I came upon your blog. My heart is sick with this news. My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Jeffrey was a rare person and I am happy that I had the chance to know him. I always felt he helped my get through high school and life in Roosevelt. Not only did we have the cool stuff in common like music, fashion, etc. but I think we thought a lot alike and I totally got his unique sense of humor - yes, warped I'd say! He and I wrote letters while he was on his mission in Japan and he told me some very funny stories. We saw each other a few times in the 1900s when he was still in Tustin and then in SLC, but over time we lost touch. I hope you don't mind me writing to you. Jeff was always very special to me. Don't worry about writing me back if you don't want to, but I just wanted you to know that I think about Jeff from time to time and always will. Adrienne
Adrienne,
I totally remember you!
I'm glad you found this (unfortunatly) Please contact me if you ever want to talk - I'm still healing and feel it's good to talk with old friends, especially those who understood Jeff and I. Feel free to email me at dmail.23@gmail.com Sorry I just noticed that someone had made a comment.
Daniel
Post a Comment